Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Couple of the Month - July (part 2)

Brent and Kaitlyn

Our second couple of the month are Brent and Kaitlyn, who are getting married in the gorgeous city of Traverse City this August. While I JUST did a wedding up in the gorgeous city of TC, I suspect that it will be totally different from Brent and Kaitlyn's big day. They are such a great pair and I really had a wonderful time meeting with them for their engagement session last October (even if it was a crazy windy day!). These two met while attending school at Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, so that's where we did their photos. It was a perfect setting! That day, I learned that Kaitlyn is a sweetheart and Brent is a charming guy, so you can expect some great photos from this wedding next month. They'll close out my big stretch of weddings in August, so I'll be sure to give them the royal treatment. In the meantime, enjoy July Couple of the Month... the second!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.