Monday, July 23, 2012

Raygan: 6-months (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

July 22, 2012

My last baby post was about one of our baby contest winners, and today we have our other little one back to visit again. Little Raygan is 6-months-old already. Wow, does time fly. She's getting so big, and I'm happy to report, much more happy coming to visit me! I've so far photographed her mom, Katie's maternity session, Raygan as a newborn, and Raygan at 3-months (when she came to visit with cousin, Mason). It is so much fun watching this little lady grow right in front of my eyes! I am totally in love with the "Baby's First Year" session, for sure!

Anyway, Raygan wasn't full of smiles for me but she was definitely not minding the camera when she came to visit this weekend. She was very fashionable and even showed off some of her new skills... sitting up, almost crawling (Mom says she's good at that, she just didn't like my slippery floor!) and even standing up with Mom's help. I can't wait to see her again at 9-months, I'm sure she'll REALLY be moving then!

^Such bright blue eyes on this little lady!




^She is so cute!




^Raygan didn't have a lot of smiles for me, but we'll forgive her :-)

^I've been wanting to get a baby in this basket for awhile. Thanks Raygan!



^Practicing her crawling skills on a slippery blanket.


^She's trying to walk already!?? :-)


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.