Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jeff & Katie: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

March 14, 2013

Our final wedding schedule meeting turned into an impromptu engagement session! Don't you love it when that happens? I met Katie last summer when she and Jeff were planning to get married in October. Well, sometimes life happens, and things take a little longer than expected. Now, these two love birds will be tying the knot on the first weekend in May, and I'll be there! At our meeting, I got to meet Jeff for the first time, talk about the day of the wedding schedule, table numbers, and I was even a scarf consultant. These two are great to talk to, and a super cute couple as well, which is one of my favorite things!

Though they aren't the biggest fans of having their photo taken, the camera loves them, and it'll love them even more on their wedding day. Can't wait for wedding season to start back up again! It's going to be an amazing year!



^Told you they were a good-looking couple!

^One of my favorites. Katie looks especially gorgeous when she laughs!





^Love!!



^Awwww ;)


^It was REALLY chilly but they braved a few shots outside without their coats!


^Another favorite!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.