Friday, March 29, 2013

Little Sophia: 7 months old (Grand Rapids Childrens Photographer)

March 22, 2013


Little Sophia was nothing but smiles last week when she came to visit me in the studio. In the past, she was not a big fan of having her photos done, but this time, she was having a great time. When Kylie got her in the studio, she told me Sophia hadn't taken a nap all day so I was a little worried but she was just as thrilled as can be to be showing off for the camera. She even let me hold her and play with her in between some of the shots. Such a sweetie! Thanks Sophia!

^Here cute little spring dress. I love it!





^Haha, adorable!

^What a cute little model!


^At least she looks happy this time she wants to fight  (see the 6th photo from her last session for her 'fight me' shot :)


^Me 'n' Mama.

^Such a happy girl today!



^She really liked the fuzzy rug.




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.