Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tim & Crista: Engaged (Holland Wedding Photographer)

March 24, 2013

It's finally spring. Although the sun was out, it sure didn't feel like it. But I had a blast getting to work with Tim and Crista for the first time. Crista is a girl after my own heart. She got on the planning train immediately after Tim proposed and is whipping through all things wedding lately, which, from one planner to another, is very impressive! These two are a very cute couple and so excited to be marrying one another. Even with the cold and the wind that followed us around downtown Holland, we had a great time.

The first few photos we took during their session were some of the coolest (way to go, Crista) but I can't show them off just yet because they are going to be Save the Dates. Once Crista gets those out... I'll share ;) For now, enjoy all the other great shots of this cute couple!




^Crista rocks the foot pop ;)



^I think he likes her!


^Found this cool spot I haven't been to for a few years. Love it!




^LOVE Crista's sassy face!


^Scrabble fans in L-O-V-E.

^Engagement sessions are not complete without a middle-of-the-street kiss photo!


^Love this one.



^Such a cute pair.



^Keep an eye out for these two again in October!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.