Monday, April 1, 2013

Jessica (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

March 23, 2013

Since I began doing boudoir photography a few years back, I've really come to enjoy it as one of my favorite photography sessions. It's so fun working with women and helping make them feel gorgeous. I did my first marathon session three years ago and just completed my third. This year, I offered hair and make-up, thanks to Gentry Peterson, and now it's time to show off all the work from this year's marathon. To celebrate, we're doing Boudoir Week, and Jessica is our first lady to be featured!

Jessica saw my photos from her cousin's shoot last year, and she couldn't WAIT until I did another marathon so she could get in on the action. She was the one of the firsts to sign up when I announced it this year. She was so excited when she came to the hotel room for the shoot, she was definitely the most eager! She brought along some ideas to shoot, as well as some good outfits, and we had fun in the process. Check out more of her photos below. Thanks Jessica, it was fun working with you!





^If you position everything JUST right, it looks like you've got NOTHING on... even when it's just an illusion.



^A men's shirt is always a great prop!





^Loved t his outfit! Very daring!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.