Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ashley (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

July 30, 2012



Today's post is actually from last summer. Ashley's wedding was coming up and she wanted to do something special for her husband-to-be's wedding gift. Lots of ladies do this, and I think it's an amazing and fun personalized gift! A book of images of a new wife is a great surprise, and lots of ladies in the past few years have been doing boudoir sessions as both a confidence booster and sexy gift for their grooms. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Since we couldn't post them at the time, I completely forgot to do it, so it's perfect timing here during boudoir week to finally give Ashley her feature! Her session was shot in my studio for a little change of pace here in the middle of the week, and I think the studio is a great place to do boudoir sessions. With all the light, it really turned out great. Nice job, Ashley!


^Bored but beautiful.



^Another lady rocking a favorite sports jersey. Love it!



^My fave! You may have caught it on the Top 100 of 2012 post!





^She used her veil as a prop. Awesome idea for brides-to-be!




^Another favorite of mine! You may recognize it from this week's Boudoir Week ad!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.