Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nadine (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

April 19, 2013

Nadine was nervous to do her boudoir session. A lot of women are. It's kind of crazy to get your photo taken in clothes you usually reserve for your safe place at home, where there AREN'T cameras. But just as most people do when I work with them, she TOTALLY rocked it. She had some awesome expressions, and totally had the 'sassy face' down pat! It was a blast working with her, and just as I suspected, her photos came out beautiful. I think her husband definitely appreciated his birthday gift this year!


^Hubby's jersey is always a good option for an outfit!

^Rocking a coy smile.

^One of my favorites!




^She said she didn't know what she was doing at first. Quick learner, no?




^Not sure why but I love this outfit.




^Another favorite!

^Gorgeous lady!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.