Friday, April 5, 2013

Karie (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

March 23, 2013



You may recognize our last Boudoir Week model. Karie attended our 2012 marathon as well. She had so much fun last year that she decided to go another round! She really rocked it out this year as well, and of course it was great to see her again. I think of Karie as kind of a natural. She has an amazing "sassy face" and really works the camera with her eyes (which I personally think are the most important part!). I'm hoping to work with Karie again sometime soon in the future for a styled session, but with all that's going on, I still have to work it out... but you'll see her again, I'm sure. Thanks again, Karie, you are a great way to finish Boudoir Week!




^I told you she had a good look!




^Sexy is red.






^Karie above the city.



^Featuring her new tattoo!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.