Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mason: Craziest Cake Smash EVER! (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

Augsut 16, 2013

It's still hard to believe that Mason has been around for a whole year already. His first session with me wasn't much fun, since the poor little man was a little banged up from his journey into the world. However, he healed very nicely and was a good pal of mine for is 3-, 7-, and 9-month sessions! Mason is such a cutie and I love to snuggle his adorable little self (since he is my friends' little man, I get to do so more often than usual!). I was hoping his mom, Erika, would want to do a cake smash session. I knew Mason would like it. Sure enough, she brought balloons and cake for the little guy, and he loved both. A little TOO much maybe... the photos speak for themselves... check out Mason and the craziest (and messiest) cake smash session EVER!



^He loves his balloons!




^He's turning ONE!


^This one doesn't sit still for long!


^Our set-up in my makeshift studio, my dining room. Works pretty well, I have to say!

^Super cute!



^Yup, he's into it!


^Oh Mason, WHAT are you doing?!?!? Hahahaha!

^Pretty proud of himself!


^This is pure bliss if I've ever seen it!



^What a mess!

^One of my favorites with his background showing up nicely after all the cake carnage!

^Yes, yes he did. He SLID across his cake.

^Aftermath...

^So glad we did this at my house instead of the studio, so much easier to clean up!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.