Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Top Ten Best Bouquets of 2012 & 2013

(so far :)

Since the blog is a little light on posts this week (don't worry, lots more coming very soon!), I thought I should record all of my favorite bouquets from the past few years (so far). I've already got another I want to add to the list from one of my more recent weddings, but at least for now, we'll just keep it here, from the beginning of 2012 to July of 2013. Those of you who know me or follow my work know how much I love bright colors and designs, and flowers are one of the best places to see just this at a wedding. Naturally, I love photographing them! So check out the awesome floral art by some awesome floral artists.

^Lisa's bouquet, July 14, 2012 by J's Fresh Flower Market.

^Kristin's bouquet, February 23, 2013 by Park Place Design.

^Marjorie's bouquet, July 30, 2012 by Wasserman's Flowers and Gifts.

^Suzy's bouquet, June 23, 2012 by Country Flowers.

^Samantha's bouquet, December 15, 2012 by Memorable Occasions by Bonnie.

^Bethany's bouquet, September 7, 2012 by Leanne (homemade).

^Rachael's bouquet, August 3, 2013 by Liz (homemade).

^Caitlin's bouquet, August 11, 2012 by Florals by Sharon.

^Katie's bouquet, May 3, 2013 by Shelly's Designs Florist.

^Nicole's bouquet, July 6, 2013 by Park Place Design.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.