Thursday, August 8, 2013

Will & Michelle: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

August 4, 2013

For some reason it's been REALLY chilly in Michigan so far this August. I was so happy that even though it wasn't hot we had a beautiful sunny day to shoot Will and Michelle's engagement session. They are getting married next May (and I'll be there of course) up in Houghton Lake, however they were will to venture down to the GR area for their engagement session. They are both another awesome pair from my hometown, and as my frequent followers know, I love working with couples from back home!

I think the place we picked out for them was perfect. The barn and the wildflower fields were just the perfect compliment to the blue skies, not to mention Will and Michelle. These two were fun to work with and I am super excited to get to be part of their wedding. So far it's my first for 2014, so they will be the perfect pair to start out the season with. Congrats to Will and Michelle!

^Snapping a few wildflower photos since, well, I just can't resist!





^Today's cute couple!



^The vintage filters always work nicely at this place!








^Yeah, I'm going to enjoy their wedding!


^LOVE!


^Will, quit being so silly! ;)


^What an absolutely gorgeous day!


^Perfect.

^Yeah, this is probably my favorite.




^"Oh, there you are, honey!"



^I love gorgeous color like this. Thanks for being good sports and climbing in all the brush for me, guys!




^I said we should practice doing a dip shot. Nailed it, first try! Thanks guys!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.