Thursday, December 19, 2013

Babies! (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

December 19, 2013

It always seems like I give more love to my wedding clients at the end of the year. To be honest, my passion for photography lies there, so I guess that's my confession on the subject. However, I always love working with the adorable little ones that come to visit me throughout the year as well. In honor of another one that's on his way (if he's not here already!), we'll take a quick look back at all the adorable little ones that were either born in or had their first birthday in 2013. They are all so cute!

First our adorable newborns! I'm just starting to REALLY work on my skills as a newborn photographer, so I was excited these little ones came along when they did for me to "practice" on their adorable selves.

^Little Natalie was born at the end of October. Such a doll!

^My little pal Ollie, who was born in November, was an amazing subject!

^Pretty little Ava, who was just born at the beginning of this month, was another great little one!
Our bigger kids are next... all of these little guys and gals turned "1" this year, and I loved every single one of them and all their cuteness!
^Mason and I are best buddies when I got to his house to play. Here he is at 9 months, looking so stinkin' adorable!
Little man turned "1" in August.

^Sophia (aka Fifi to me!) is another sweetie I get to see a lot as well. She was SOOO happy for her 6 month session.
Happy birthday to Sophia this August.

^Sweet Maci, I loved working with her all throughout her first year. She was super sassy and fun for her 9-month session.
She became a 'big girl' in April (I'm pretty sure... sorry if I have that wrong, Maria!).

^My buddy Noah turned one this year too, and he was a very good looking fellow for his 1 year photos.
He celebrated his birthday in April too (oh I hope that's right ;)

^Macklyn (aka Mack) is such a happy little guy, and here he was at his fall session.
He isn't quite one yet, just about a week left until he is!

^Pretty Aleya had so much fun for her fall session. She was about 18 months old here.
She turned "1" back in May.

Special credit goes to my little cake-smashers, Maci, Mason, and Sophia. They were especially "sweet" for their birthday sessions this year! We've got one more to show off before the end of the year too, so keep an eye out for that little one very soon!




I've got a few newborn sessions to schedule for 2014, so stay tuned for a few more adorable little babies next year!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.