Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mack! (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

December 26, 2013



One year ago... TOMORROW... this little man finally made his way into the world. I've photographed him a few times, from maternity to newborn, family to today's feature, his one-year photos. He's very mobile now, not walking yet but definitely thinking about it! And he was interested in EVERYTHING. For his cake smash, his mom, Cindy, and I chose to do his session at my house (for easier clean-up!) and so we also used my Christmas tree and fireplace for a few shots. He wanted to eat ALL of my ornaments. It was pretty funny. And then it was time for his cake. He liked the Bubble Guppies decorations his mom put on the cake, almost more than the cake itself. Once we showed him how fun it was to squish it, though, he got the hang of it. Great work, Mack, and we wish you a very happy birthday today!









My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.