Friday, July 21, 2017

GLAM Session: Miss S (Grand Rapids Photographer)

June 16, 2017

One more exciting GLAM session to share in this series. I seriously can't wait to get a chance to shoot more of these. They are uplifting, glamorous and so much fun, for the subject AND myself! Anyway, on with the post!

When I reached out for models, and Miss S threw her name in for consideration, I was pretty much positive she was going to be one of my subjects. I've only met Miss S one other time but her style is different and fun. And her hair! LOVE it! She did not disappoint on the day of the shoot. The pink hair set off her dark dress perfectly, as well as the other outfits. And she even did a few boudoir outfits (which is why this post is a bit shorter than the other two this week) that really added to the awesomeness of this session!

"My GLAM session was a fantastic experience. I had never had my hair or makeup done professionally before or worn a fancy gown, not even for my wedding! I still felt like me, just polished. I loved having an opportunity dress up and push the boundaries of how I see myself. Jenna and Jenna are bubbly, personable and make you feel completely comfortable. The studio space is amazing and the pictures really capture the fun I had, I’m so glad I will have them to look back on and share with others. It was the perfect gift for myself."


Thanks again to the lovely Jenna Rice of About Face of Grand Rapids and Makeup by Jenna for her hard work in making this shoot a success!


^Everything about this look is amazing.



^Non-traditional posing :)



^ROCK that dress, girl!





^Beautiful!


^Miss S has some fun and sassy style!






^Any outfit can be sexy!




^Love it!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.