Monday, July 17, 2017

GLAM Sessions: Miss T (Grand Rapids Photographer)

June 16, 2017





Many of you have probably noticed me getting all excited about these GLAM sessions. I just can't help it! These are quickly becoming my new favorite sessions to do! And why shouldn't they be? They take all the fun and sexiness of boudoir but leave a bit more to the imagination. It's an uplifting and fun experience for any woman. I wish I could do one myself!

It's taken me a bit to finally be able to post these but I'm SUPER excited to finally get to share more GLAM sessions with the world. We did a big, all-day shoot a few weeks back to promote GLAM and all it has to offer. Miss T was my first lovely subject and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. She chose two gorgeous lacy dresses for the session and finished up with a more "girl next door" look with a t-shirt and jeans. I have to say, I love so many of the images but the t-shirt-and-jeans shots just might be my favorites!

Miss T is a hard working mom, and I feel like GLAM sessions are perfect for moms! It gives you a chance to remember that you are gorgeous woman, still!

"Being given the opportunity for this glam photo shoot was truly a gift! As a mom of 4 young kiddos, it's hard for me to be able to look and feel like a beautiful woman. This session and Jenna's work were so fun and it gave me the chance to boost my confidence! It was comfortable, easy, so fun and took me outside of my comfort zone to really deliver some amazing photos. Thank you, Jenna, for a wonderful experience!"

Beautiful hair and make-up styling by the awesome Jenna Rice of About Face of Grand Rapids and Makeup by Jenna


^Sexy does NOT require showing a lot of skin!



^Work it, girl!


^Her eyes in this one! Whoa!




^ I call this "almost boudoir" ;)





^Miss T is a mom of three. No way, right?



^I have to get the fan in action this summer.



^There's my new couch!





^Adorable!



^Stunning.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.