Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Kasen: Brand New! (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

June 30, 2017



The blog is ready to share again, hooray! I've had a few different types of sessions lately than what we've been sharing lately... the first this week is of little Kasen, my best friend Kristin's son, who was born mid June. This little guy didn't have the best timing, but the session went amazingly. He was so sleepy and let me mess with him for quite awhile before he caught on to my tricks.

Big sister, Olivia, is over the moon with a new baby in the house. She was great with him when we took photos of them together (though we had to be quick!) and is totally in love with him. It went so well and I'm so excited to share all the images with you! Welcome to the world, Kasen!!!

^Olivia has the girly version of this little doggy too. So cute that they could both get photos with it!



^Precious little fingers.




^All wrapped up in Mommy's scarf.

^Big sister!




^Little man's initials



^My little friend Livvy loves her brother!



^Mama and Kasen



^Grandma got a couple shots with the little man too




^Are you done already, buddy?

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.