Wednesday, July 19, 2017

GLAM Sessions: Miss H (Grand Rapids Photographer)

June 16, 2017



GLAM GLAM GLAM! I'm excited to share with you ANOTHER of my recent GLAM sessions. Remember, this type of session is awesome no matter who you are... a mom who needs some "me" time (like the beautiful Miss H here!), a teenager getting ready for a big dance, or any lady who wants a boost in confidence. You name it!

The second session of my all-day GLAM photo shoot featured this lovely lady. Miss H had quite a few outfits, and though it was a little bit more than we normally do, I loved every single one of them so I was sure to get each of them in to our session. Variety is the spice of life after all. And it doesn't hurt that this woman has style! Couldn't be happier with how her images turned out!

"Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of this. I had such a great time during the session and I really and truly felt so beautiful and confident! The photographs are a visual reminder of not only how I felt that day, but also a reminder that I'm more than just a mom and that I should take time for myself a little more often! Seriously, the whole experience was amazing! So thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Thanks again to Jenna Rice of About Face of Grand Rapids and Makeup by Jenna for dolling Miss H up for her session.

^Get it, girl!




^She looks amazing in this dress.



^Uhhh, probably even MORE amazing in this one!






^Feet bare, don't care.



^Here's our "almost boudoir" :)


^Miss H has recently starting work on her yoga skills. Fitness is so GLAM!






^This dress is the coolest!




^Playful.



^You got it.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.