Monday, November 26, 2018

Jared: Class of 2019 (Mid Michigan Senior Photographer)

November 6, 2018

It's been a bit since I've had a guy for senior portraits but I'm super glad it was Jared! I know his family from a ways back, and I haven't seen Jared himself for at least five years, but he's certainly grown up and I had a great time capturing his portraits. He was totally rocking the brooding, serious look, and so you'll see a lot of those in this post.

Jared is very musically talented. He plays drums, guitar AND trombone, all of which he represented in his photos. Though the day was extremely rainy, we made the most of our studio time and I couldn't be happier with how his images turned out. Let me know when you are ready to create that album cover, Jared!


^Serious artist.


^Album cover option #1.


^I wasn't sure how we could make a trombone look smooth, but we pulled it off!










^Album cover option #2.



^TWO album cover options! #3 and #4 (LOVE these!)




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.