Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Julie & Laina: Christmas Photos (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

November 9, 2018



I was struggling to decide what I wanted to do for my kids' holiday photos. I wanted to use them for our Christmas card, but when I was trying to think of what I wanted to use in my studio for it, I couldn't come up with anything that wouldn't require me to bring a ton of stuff down there and then drag it all the way up the stairs... anyway, I was feeling lazy and needed a backup plan.

I realized the look I wanted to achieve was almost all available in my house! I got a few comfy pillows and blankets, rearranged my bedroom, and dressed the girls in their new holiday outfits.  Oh and I also bribed them with marshmallows but they were good sports anyway. Lots of cuteness to get you ready for more of that cool weather on the way.

Let it snow!






^Snuggle bugs.


^Showing off their new sweater dresses :D




^Pretending to have some hot chocolate

^Hilarious! ;) hehe



^Sister smooches.



^Enjoying the reward.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.