Thursday, November 8, 2018

Kenny & Megan: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 30, 2018

Another engagement session this fall before all the color was gone... This time at the beautiful Blandford Nature Center with Kenny and Megan. And on top of doing their engagement session, they brought their pets for a few full family photos. I've never photographed a house rabbit before but Monroe was a dream. And even though Nova was a bit excited, she was a sweetie too!

I'm already looking forward to Megan and Kenny's wedding in June.


^I think it's safe to say we hit the peak of color in West Michigan!



^Worth the walk to this beauty!







^"Hahaha!"


^The whole family ;)



^Monroe was a great subject!






^Some climbing required.


^Favorite!



^Or maybe this is my favorite...

^Or this! Can't decide.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.