Monday, August 26, 2019

Dell & Erica: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

August 7, 2019



So many engagement sessions lately and I'm really not sorry about it at all!

Meet Erica and Dell, who are getting married next April. Erica and I had only talked online up until their session so I was very excited to meet them for the first time. I love getting to know couples this way, as you always find little similarities about you and gett to relate to one another one-on-one! Or one-on-two I suppose ;)

Anyway... they met me in East GR's Gaslight Village to wander down Wealthy and over toward Reeds Lake for a bit, to finally finish over at Jersey Junction for a quick treat. We treated this session sort of like a cute little date, and we even had some ducks join for a few shots!

I had a great time getting to know Erica and Dell and I'm so thrilled that I get to photograph their wedding next year and celebrate with their friends and family! They have a great dynamic together and look how cute they are, too! It's going to be a good one, guys! You just wait and see.

^Too adorable right off the bat!





^Favorite!!!



^The ducks came mooching, hoping we had snacks.






^Dessert time!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.