Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Three Generations (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

August 2, 2019



Nothing is more exciting to me than getting to see multiple fabulous ladies get made up and dressed up so they are EXTRA fabulous and spend time together in the studio! A great way to make it happen is to grab the women in your family and put together a generations photo shoot, and that's just what Kellee, Donna, and Kennedy did.

I first met these women back in 2012 when Kellee was getting married up in Charlevoix. Since then, I've seen her and her husband, Leo, a few times, but when she said she was interested in a generations GLAM shoot, I was thrilled! Kellee, her mom, Donna, and daughter, Kennedy, met up at About Face of Grand Rapids to get their hair and makeup done, then met me back at the studio to dress up and pose.

These shoots are so much fun. No matter how many women, the interactions are just great, and the photos are priceless. I would encourage any family (or even group of friends!) to get together and schedule a fabulous GLAM shoot sometime soon. It'll be an experience you won't regret or forget!!!

Thanks Donna, Kellee, and Kennedy for getting GLAM with me! I had an absolute blast with you lovely ladies!




^Just a couple casual shots before we go GLAM.






^SPARKLES!!!






^Work it, ladies!




^Catwalk!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.