Thursday, August 1, 2019

Gino & Taylor: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

July 15, 2019



It's golden hour season! I had a bit of a break in shooting for about a month after my big wedding stretch in June, but now that I'm back into it again, and in the evenings, I'm remembering how much I LOVE golden hour. Most photographers will tell you the same. The sunlight is not harsh anymore so you don't have too much squinting or crazy shadows, and the colors and backlighting are ahhhh-mazing.

Gino and Taylor and their family came to see me at one of my old favorite locations a few weeks back and got to take full advantage of the beautiful evening. The heat was finally subsiding and the light was perfect. Oh, and did I mention they brought their brand new gold retriever puppy, Doug, for pictures too?!? A truly GOLDEN evening!

Anyway, this couple is absolutely adorable and after doing the session with the two of them, I'm even more excited than I already was for their wedding next June. They are getting married at a venue I'm excited to shoot at for the first time and generally, I'm pretty positive it's just going to be great!

Congrats, Gino, Taylor and Dougie! You guys are the cutest!


^So happy together!




^Look at that cutie pie!









^LOVE!


^Outfit change, and we headed down to the river.






^Awwwww!!!





^Isn't he adorable!?


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.