Thursday, October 17, 2019

Caleb & Brittany: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

September 18, 2019



I've been looking forward to meeting Brittany all summer. I could tell she is a very detail oriented person, as am I, and I love meeting other people who like to make sure things are right on track! She and I started talking back in July but it wasn't until September that we finally we able to get her and Caleb's engagement session in the books. We managed to end up with the absolute PERFECT evening for photos, though, as the sunset was beautiful in Coopersville!

We chose this location because it's wear Wyatt the horse is boarded and he was our third subject! Brittany loves horses and though Caleb isn't the biggest fan, he was a good sport of the photos with the three of them. And I think including Wyatt was worth it! Though Wyatt wasn't the most thrilled about his big photographic debut, we managed! Caleb led Wyatt around with Brittany riding, and they were both able to hop up for a couple quick shots, even if the first attempt up didn't go as planned!

These two are a fun couple and I had a fun time throughout their session. I'm certainly looking forward to working with them on their wedding next summer! I don't think Wyatt will be there, but I'm sure he'll be there in spirit ;)



























My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.