Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Kevin & Sara: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

September 12, 2019



My engagement adventures often took place at "golden hour" with the sun just setting and fabulous sunlight filtering through the trees. But even though Kevin and Sara's day was a bit cloudier and the lighting was much less dramatic, I do love cloudy days for the beautiful quality of light that is created, as well as the rich colors you are sure to get!

Kevin and Sara are not fans of doing photos, but they both showed up, ready to go, and we had a good time wandering around some of my old favorite spots near the dam in Rockford. Kevin even took us on the newly constructed section of the boardwalk that was not even open to the public yet! These two may not like their photo taken, but I'm certainly glad I got the opportunity to meet them for their engagement session. Meeting great people is the best part of this job!



















My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.