Thursday, October 10, 2019

Joey & Alyssa: Engaged! (Chicago Wedding Photographer)

September 20, 2019



I'm pretty sure I instantly became best friends with Alyssa when I met her and Joey in the middle of downtown Chicago for the first of my fun and exciting day of photos in the big city. It is my first big solo photo trip there and I am so glad that I made the journey.

Alyssa has a fun and bubbly personality. Her red dress (and fabulous ombre red lipstick) perfectly compliment her happy attitude. You can tell she loves to laugh. And loves Joey too, who was the perfect tour guide for our tour through the city that he is very familiar with. We started right outside of the Wrigley Building (which I couldn't find at first, sorry guys!) and then drove down to the Chicago Institute of Art. PERFECT place to shoot, by the way, those of you looking for some fabulous locations in Chi-town.

Last, we went to the planetarium and shot some skyline images, because of course! Despite almost being attacked by flying geese and getting my feet wet in Lake Michigan, I couldn't have been happier with this session, and meeting these two lovebirds!

^Just a quick skyline shot ;)







^Don't you LOVE that red?!



^A favorite place for the two of them!






^So happy together!


^Outfit and scenery change.



^Goose attack ;)


^The lake level is so high that it was up to the top of the cement. I still got in, of course.





My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.