Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Olivia Rose: Brand New (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

June 23, 2021



Nothing is more exciting to me than when my former wedding couples become new parents. Except maybe, of course, getting to greet the new little one with my camera! Carrie and Wes welcomed little Olivia Rose this past June and I'm so excited for them to get into this exciting (and exhausting!) thing called parenthood. Little Olivia was a dream at first, sleeping like it was her job (which I guess it kind of is!), but once we woke her up, she was less than thrilled with the session. Still she did great with cuddles and we got her cute face snuggled up close to Mom and Dad in a ton of sweet shots.

I'm so excited for you guys and your sweet little family! I wish you all an amazing first year together!


Matching with Mommy!



Wes is a proud Daddy!



What a nice little lady!



Stretch!


Nothing like a perfect gray wall for a family portrait!




Who does she look like most?







My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.