Monday, May 21, 2012

Dennis & Jacquie: The Michigan Reception (Livonia Wedding Photographer)

May 5, 2012

Over the past year, it's been an absolutely blast working with Jacquie and Dennis. I'm so sad that it's over. In addition to doing their wedding down in Florida this past March, I was also along for the ride at their reception in hometown Livonia, for those friend and family who couldn't make it down south for the big event. Though it was a nice, calm party, it was great to see everyone again and to do some more great portraits of this lovely couple.

They headed right back to Jacksonville after the reception, but I hope to see them again soon. Can't you two just get married every year? ;-)


^Welcome to the Courthouse Grille. Love the building!


^I realized that I forgot to do the rings in Florida, but I had a second chance!


^Man, I could use a piece of this cake right about now!



^Our lovely Jacquie in her lovely short wedding dress.




^I like it when the bride does this, and not me!




^Dashing Dennis.

^Still loving those shoes!



^I think this one is my favorite!

^Their second first dance :)


^Dennis and Jacquie FIRST met in the 4th grade class... and this is their teacher. Who'd have known it would be love when they grew up!

^Jacquie's dad, Jerry, and his sister, Pam.

^Ahhhh, I remember some of you silly guys.








^Well, at least he was nice about it!


^Got him back!




^Dennis & Jacquie's new neices... born just days apart less than a month before their Florida wedding.





^LOVE!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.