Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Scott & Janae: Mini Engagement

May 11, 2012

Scott and Janae have a great dynamic with each other. I can tell that they have a great time together. And that getting married will look great on them! While this was only a quick mini-session, it was great seeing the two of them again. And they were nice enough to put up with me dragging my cat along on the session as well (we were on our way up north, and it was hot in the car, I couldn't leave him! haha!). I'm very excited to get to shoot their wedding in August. It's just over two months away already. Time really flies.

Thanks for meeting up with me, Scott and Janae, and I'll see you both very soon!

^A VERY serious look from Scott. :-)





^One of my favorites. So happy together!

^Another great shot! You guys are so cute together!




^I usually love back lighting but it was a bit much for this shoot. Should have broken out the flash!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.