Thursday, May 3, 2012

McKenzie: Sweetest Little Lady (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

April 28, 2012

Photographing babies can be challenging. Since I've started doing a LOT more of it in the past year or so, I've learned this! And while I almost always succeed in getting some great shots, even when the baby is not interested in my opinion (love you all, babies!), there are some little ones that come along who make my life easy. Today, that little one is McKenzie. This almost 8-month-old and her entourage (her mom, Ashley, her grandma, Barb, and aunt Brittany) came to my studio last weekend for some photos and it was so much fun. She is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. And adorable? No doubt about it!

Ashley and Barb brought tons of amazing outfits for McKenzie, so we spent tons of time switching them up and snapping hundreds of photos of her happy little face. It was such a fun session, and even after all the outfit changes and moving her around, McKenzie was STILL just as happy as can be. She did get angry when we put her into a box of tutus, but hey, a girl can have her opinion! Haha. As a reward, she got a tasty cupcake from Little Pearl Cupcake to smash, which she thoroughly enjoyed. I already can't wait until her 1-year-old photos we plan to do later this year!

^Cutest. Outfit. EVER!




^Those two little front teeth are so adorable, especially when she smiles big like this!





^Snuggle with Mom.




^Look at that coat. It is just so ridiculously adorable!





^She's not feeling the tutus, but she just looks so cute anyway!



^Little musical baby.





^She says, "You are going to give me a CUPCAKE?!?"




^Smoosh :-)


^"All done, Mom!!!"

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.