Monday, May 14, 2012

Laurelye: 1-year-old (Livonia Children's Photographer)

May 5, 2012



This little girl is so adorable, I just love her. Since she is part of my "Florida family" (although now they are back in Michigan), I've seen her quite a few times in her first year in the world. And she is such a sweetie. What a happy little girl! This time, I visited her at her house before her Aunt Jacquie's Michigan reception (photos coming soon!), and we had some fun playing outside in the yard. First we put on her cute tutu, made by Aunt Jessica, and got to hold her baby cousin, Jeriann. Lots of hugs and kisses for her too. Then we got to play around in the new garden her daddy was in the process of creating. And big cousin J'aime came along as well. Two baths for this little miss that day! It's exciting to know that Laurelye's family are in Michigan now (and some more are moving back later this year!) so I will get to see those adorable little kidlets much more. But for now, enjoy Laurelye's 1-year photos!

^Totally cool with the cute fairy wings!

^Loving her little cousin, Jeriann.

^Hugs!


^This one is just so silly!


^Good little lady, just sat there nice for us the whole time!





^One of my favorites!


^Time to get dirty!


^Adorable!!!!




^Laurelye is starting to walk. She's getting so good at it!

^Couldn't leave my buddy, baby J'aime, out!

^Love you, Laurelye!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.