Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Brand New: Olivia (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

June 9, 2022




This precious cutie was born at the end of May and her parents couldn't be more over-the-moon in love with her pretty little self. Olivia was such a champ once we got her to rest in the studio and it was so much fun spending time with her as well as Mom and Dad during their session. While I don't do a ton of kids and babies these days, getting to do a few here and there is always a pleasure. And I always find myself trying to talk myself out of wanting another one afterwards. 

Thank you to the Lawson family for joining me for your session. You guys are an absolutely gorgeous family and I hope to see you and little Olivia again in the future!

Book your family or newborn session with me today: http://jennarosephotography.com/#contact


Precious little details.


So sleepy!






A happy little family.



Daddy smooches.




So perfect!







So cozy and safe in Mom and Dad's arms.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.