Thursday, June 2, 2022

Rich & Elise: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

May 16, 2022




Ahhh, the perfect night for an engagement session. Glow-y evening sunlight, lots of leaves and nature... that was the setting when I met Rich and Elise off of the Kal-Haven Trail. We hit it off right away and did a lot of talking about their upcoming wedding and their plans. It was a bit of walking, and these two weren't afraid to do a little climbing to get the shots we were looking for. It was perfect and I'm glad I get to see them again in a couple months!

Looking forward to your wedding in September, you too! Congrats!



I've got to find a tree to photograph from, right?



Into the woods!


Oooooh love the sunlight!




Too bad the lake we climbed down to wasn't more exciting ;)



Smooch!






You two are TOO CUTE!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.