Thursday, June 30, 2022

Laura & Dylan: Baby on the Way! (West Michigan Maternity Photographer)

June 9, 2022




Laura and Dylan got married back in 2019, one of the last weddings of that year. It was a beautiful one, so when Laura contacted me about a quick maternity mini, I was more than thrilled to be a part of it. The night we chose was absolutely beautiful, and we were able to shoot at my favorite time of day, Golden Hour! We made use of Dylan's family property again, which was actually the site of their wedding ceremony almost three years ago, and it was perfect!

Originally, they weren't going to do a maternity session, but I'm so glad they decided to do it because these images are gorgeous. Congrats to you both, and I can't wait to hear your little one has finally joined you! 




Girl, you are gorgeous!



What a perfect bump!


I love this time of day :D


Sunshine!



Look at that sky!



Congrats to the brand new family!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.