Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Reed & Jessica: Let's Get Married! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

May 20, 2022




About a week before my busiest weekend of the year to date (and maybe all year, we'll see!), Jessica contacted me and asked me if I was available at all on Friday, May 20. She and Reed, one of my couples for later this year, had decided that though they are still doing the BIG wedding celebration in September, they didn't want to spend another moment NOT married to one another. 

I took a look at my calendar and though I actually had about four different things going on that day, I found that there was the PERFECT time slot right in the middle of my day, right when they were hoping to do the ceremony. If that isn't fate, I don't know what is ;) 

Jessica had always wanted to get married in her childhood church, but while doing their wedding planning, their location just wasn't practical do use both locations. But when she and Reed started talking about maybe doing their wedding in May, she realized that not only could she marry her best friend sooner than originally planned, but also make her church wedding dream come true. That's pretty great!

Anyway, it was short and sweet but I got to meet this awesome couple (finally!) as well as their families, and get even more excited for their other celebration in September. Congrats to the two of you, I'm super glad we were able to make this happen!

Hair - Aimee Wieber
Makeup - Kylie Rose, Wildflowers Studio, Grand Rapids
Dress - Dressed to a T
Flowers - Stems Market, Grand Rapids
Venue - Harvest Community Church, Lake Odessa
Officiant - Ben Ridder (of HCC)

Dream come true :)





You two are TOO cute!



Over to the lake for a few (windy!) portraits!

Love!




Awww, you guys!




Why not pop into the cute little greenhouse nearby?



Adorable.


Let's get the show on the road!









And that's done ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.