Thursday, April 5, 2012

Grand Rapids Bride 2012


It's time for another addition of GRBride and I am back to advertise with them yet again this year. It wasn't the best response I could have hoped for, but I did get a few weddings because of the publication and I absolutely love seeming my work in print so... why not? As most of you know, I just adore the images from Charles and Jenna's wedding last August, and just like last year, I'm putting the girls in the spotlight. Jenna and her bridesmaids looked great on the shore of Houghton Lake, so they will be my poster girls for the year!

I've been working with Kristin Huyck on a lot of my graphic design work this year. She designed my logo last year, and when I just couldn't figure out how to do my ad this year, she helped me out with it. Thanks again Kristin (and remember, brides, if you hire Kristin for wedding invites this year, you get a free $100 print credit with me).

I'm looking forward to so much wedding work this year. I just completed my first down in Florida, and I have a couple months until the rest get going. But, to keep me busy until June (when my second and third weddings of the year take place), I have EIGHT engagement sessions in the next three months. I can't wait for the warm weather, beautiful colors, and awesome couples! Keep an eye out for all of them. Then there are the babies... tons of adorable little ladies and gents will be gracing the blog soon as well, so stay tuned. In the meantime, look for GR Bride in Grand Rapids come early June. I'll be in there!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.