Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jeriann: Little Sister (Florida Children's Photographer)

March 28, 2012


Although it was a rough pregnanc for my friend Jennie, little Jeriann is a picture-perfect little lady. So far, she's completely content with eating and sleeping all the time. And she's just so adorable, you can't help but love her beautiful little self. I've never held a baby so small, and I was a little scared I would break her, but she's perfect in every way!

This was the first newborn session I've had that the baby didn't mind sleeping for me. We dragged her down to the park and back, put her in a big bright tutu (made especially for little lady by her Auntie Jessica) and made her lay in a basket while we snapped her photos, and she barely made a peep. She did get a little frustrated when big brother J'aime came and gave her too big of a hug, but otherwise, she was great!

It was great to work with the Brunelle's again, such adorable kids. I hope to see them again soon, they are going to be growing so fast!


^Sleepy little smile.

^The kids are getting frustrated!


^Relax!



^Can't wait till Jeriann's Aunt Jessica makes me some of these skirts of my own!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.