Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lacey: Nature Baby (Florida Children's Photographer)

 March 28, 2012


























Last September, just after I returned from Florida for Jennie and J'aime's beach wedding, Barb (who was a great help at said wedding!) messaged me asking when I'd be in town again. I told her the end of March, as Jennie's sister was getting married then and I would of course be lending my services. Barb then asked if I could do some photos of her brand new granddaughter, Lacey, when I came back. Of course! I met little Lacey at Jennie's wedding, when she was so new and itsy bitsy. Now she's 8 months old, and such a gorgeous little lady in the making.

I met Barb and her daughter, Lacey's mom, Tiffany, on my second day in Florida. We wanted to beat the heat of the early afternoon. Barb took us over to the little park in the subdivision she lives in, which was full of perfectly cute spots to put little Lacey. Pretty flower bushes, a playground, a lake (where I unfortunately swallowed a mosquito!). No matter where we put her, she was sure to grab up the grass, dirt, flowers, or whatever was nearby. She was just so interested in it all! And that inquisitive look on her face was just adorable, although we did manage to get a few cute smiles out of her as well.

Happy 8 months to you, little Lacey. Keep growing up big, and I hope to see you the next time I come to visit, whenever that may be!

^She looks so sneaky and mischevious here!



^Showing off her standing skills!



^Now is when she starts discovering all the interesting things she can pick up around her.


^Of course, the flower is tastey.





^Smooch from Mama.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.